Digital Book Girl now offers side menu advertising for authors in 21-day advertising packages. Why have Digital Book Girl advertise your book?
Benefits of having your book advertised by Digital Book Girl on the side menu of our blog include:
- Your book will be seen by people who love and purchase books
- We are highly active on social media and funnel traffic directly to our blog thereby increasing interest in your books
- Your likelihood of higher sales (for paid books) and downloads (for free books) is greatly increased
Each 21-day book advertisement on our blog includes:
- An image of your book cover on the side menu of our blog
- Your cover image linked directly to your Amazon book listing for easy checkout
- An announcement of your book advertisement on our Twitter & Facebook pages
- A listing on our Random Reads page for even more exposure!
Book advertisements on our side menu are displayed on 100+ pages on digitalbookgirl.com/blog meaning that no matter which page visitors access on our site, your book advertisement will be visible on the side menu portion of our blog!
To have your book promoted on digitalbookgirl.com/blog/ your book must meet the following conditions:
- Your book must be available for purchase/download on Amazon
- Your book cover must not contain graphic violence, pornography, or offensive depictions of graphic sexual acts.
- Your book must be your own original content, and must not infringe on the copyrights of others.
Not sure if your book is acceptable for promotion? Contact us today with a URL to your book on Amazon so we can check it out!
Ready to order? Use the subscribe button below…
- $7 for a 21-day side menu book advertisement subscription on digitalbookgirl.com/blog/ billed automatically once every 21-days for your convenience, and you can cancel at anytime.
Contact us for assistance if you have any trouble using the Subscribe button above.
After you’ve completed payment you will be re-directed to a form wherein you will be able to provide your contact information and book details. If you are not re-directed to the appropriate form after completing payment, or if you have any other questions, please contact us.