Notice: To our valued clients. We assure you that all operations, promotions and marketing activities will continue as usual, and that all obligations will continue to be fulfilled in a business as usual fashion. We are also accepting new books for promotion through our services!
Digital Book Girl is for sale!
If you’re someone who enjoys connecting with others, have a genuine interest in helping authors succeed, and have the desire to work from home this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
The right candidate to take over DigitalBookGirl.com will possess the following:
- be a self-motivated entrepreneur who is a self-starter
- working knowledge of and ability to use WordPress
Knowledge of the book publishing industry, alongside advertising and marketing experience would be an asset, but is not required as the sale of this blog comes with a complete how to manual detailing how to complete all tasks and carry out all aspects of the business.
Digital Book Girl Financials (All numbers listed in Canadian dollars):
- Tangible Assets:
Yearly Ad Revenue: $15,000 (net income after transaction fees)
Domain (digitalbookgirl.com): $2,500
Website (digitalbookgirl.com/blog): $1,500
Mailing List: $1,000
Blog Articles: $500
Total Tangible Assets: $20,500
- Non-Tangible Assets:
Goodwill (reputation): $5,000
$0.00 (this business carries no debt)
Total value of business: $25,500
- Operating Costs:
Web hosting – $8 per month
Domain Registration – $10 per year
Customer Acquisition Costs – $0.00 (we do not pay for any advertising)
Room for Growth: Yes
- The business has never had any price increases
- We acquire customers organically i.e. without the use of paid advertisements, so with paid advertising there is massive room for growth
What’s included in the sale of this business:
- A How To Manual — details how to carry out day to day operations and also includes templates, how to carry out advertisements, how to handle inquiries, etc.
- digitalbookgirl.com domain name (to be transferred to your domain registrar)
- The current website/blog (to be transferred and hosted on your own web hosting—view our recommended web hosting here)
- Current client base – includes prepaid, subscription and gratis clients (giveaway winners, etc.) so you would be taking over services for prepaid, subscriber and gratis clients alongside any new clients that come on board
- Client records — All records of past and present clients for both free and paid services
- Blog Articles — Original blog articles that serve as a valuable resource to site visitors while also generating affiliate income
- Mailing List — site visitors who have opted in to receive book recommendations and author/writer resources and recommendations
Reason for Selling:
Digital Book Girl is owned and operated by a privately owned advertising and marketing company based in Canada. Due to an expansion in on our corporate client services, we feel the need to focus our resources and let a new owner take over the Digital Book Girl brand.
We are currently open to offers with an asking price of $14,500 Canadian Dollars.
Serious inquiries may be made using the form below:
If you have any problems completing the form below contact us here.