In this book, I don’t tell you how to make beautiful candles in few steps and then give you a few recipes to try, so you can start your own Candle making business. You can find that information anywhere, don’t have to buy my book to learn that.
Wait! Oh! I did that in this book. I did explain how to make Beautiful Candles, I also did give you a few simple recipes too. But I hope that is not why you bought this book.
In this book my goal is to explain to you in simple terms how to CREATE great natural and organic candles and not just MAKE any candles, there is a difference. You will get to see and understand that difference when you understand each ingredients and how they interact and react with each other.
You will not have a great business if you are just making carbon copy of few candles of other people which your customers can go buy from any local stores. What will make you unique is when you create a blend or two of your own and people start liking your creation. That is when you can hit the home run in business.
Imagine growing your candle company into a local, regional and ultimately a national brand, where your candles will be sold at every Whole food, Body, Bath and Beyond, Home Goods and many other great retailers.
This is a two part book. In the first part I show you how to get started with candle making, I show you every steps you need to take to make your first batch of candle. Then I show you how to test your creation and how to figure out what works and what does not.
On the second part of the book, I teach you everything you need to know about turning your new found passion into a successful business. In my last book, “Soap Making Business Start Up” I shared how I grew that business from 0 to a six figure business and then sold it for a good profit. If you have read that book than you know dream are not just dreams, they can become a reality with some dedication, focus and hard work. I think you may find it inspiring that an average housewife like myself was able to build the business and then was able to sell it for a good profit.
In the First Part I will Show You:
- What Candle Making Equipment and tools you will need
- What and how to get Raw Materials
- How to get Started for very little Money
- How to Scent a Candle Properly
- What makes a candle Natural and Organic?
- How to Make Soy, Beeswax and Many other Natural Candles
- How to be Creative with Candle making
- How to Color your Candles with natural color
- 7 Steps to Making Great Candles
- All the Candle Making methods Step by Step
- Candle Making Safety Rules to Follow
- Best & Easiest Candle Making Projects to Start with
In the Second Part I Will Show You:
- How to get started, Step by Step
- How to Start from Home and Save Money
- How to Find and Develop a Niche for your Candle Business
- The New Market Trends in the Candle Industry
- How to Price your Candles for Sale
- 6 Must Do’s in Candle Business
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid at all Cost
- How to Calculate Profit Margin of your Business
- How and Where to Market and Sell your Handmade candles
- How to Promote your Business both On and Offline
- How to Price and Sell to Wholesalers
- How to Grow your Homemade Candle Business
Welcome to a beautiful and colorful world of Candle making Business. Where else can you have fun and make money at the same time? Enjoy this wonderful journey, I know I have.
I thought this book had very good information on how to start making candles and selling them. I’ve been thinking about starting to make candles and this book has made me decide to give it a try. – Lisa Rheel
Easy to read. I’m just starting up my candle business so it’s nice to see that I’m on track – at least according to this book! – and it also gives some helpful ideas, tips, and tricks. I cant wait to use what i have learned. – Britnie West
This book warns its 5 stars for the business start up information and ideas. Necessary tips many don’t bother to think about as they get hyped on the idea of turning hobby to sales. A few GREAT references that I will be utilizing to save money right away I had not found in my own or needed direction for. Basic info for those whom have no business experience. One problem some pages missing while others are duplicated. Great easy to read writing style. – katastrophe76