A great website or blog can elevate your brand and help you sell more books!
But what if you don’t have the technical knowledge needed to create an outstanding website or blog? That’s why Digital Book Girl has done the research, to save you time and money, and in doing so we have uncovered what we believe are the best options for your new website or blog!
Digital Book Girl has done the research, to save you time and money, so go ahead and check out our top recommendations below…
- Bluehost is a top web hosting platform trusted by the owners of 2,000,000 domains that offers a FREE Domain Name for 1st Year, FREE SSL Certificate Included, 1-Click WordPress Install and 24/7 Support. Cost: Starting at $3.95/month
- SiteGround is another top web hosting platform trusted by the owners of 2,000,000 domains that provides a free WordPress Starter with professional designs including contact forms, eCommerce stores, photo galleries, and more so you can get started on a WordPress site right away. Cost: Starting at $3.95/month
Top Recommendations also provide:
- Great security and top loading speeds
- Knowledgeable support for WordPress
- Free live chat to answer any questions you may have quickly
The take away: A professional looking website and/or blog can go along way in developing your brand and building a lasting relationship with your readership!
We hope you’ve found this post helpful and look forward to bringing you more quality content in the future!
Digital Book Girl
Staff & Management
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate URLs and therefore we may receive a commission should you decide to click through and make a purchase (at no additional cost to you). Digital Book Girl only recommends products that we’ve either personally checked out ourselves, or that come from people we know and trust. For doing so, we sometimes receive a sales commission.